Penso que seja mais uma excelente chance de uma mostra de qualidade de trabalho num país em plena expansão triatlética...força pessoal, não nos deixem ficar mal, sigam o exemplo dos outros, vão para o estrangeiro e mostrem o que realmente valem...
|Triathlon Coach Opening in Iran |
|Triathlon Coach Opening in Iran (March 31, 2009 )|
|The I.R. of Iran Triathlon Federation would like to provide an environment in which triathlon talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena. They are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:|
The triathlon coach will be responsible for the following duties:
1. To design, plan and coordinate training and competitive programs for National Team (elite, u23, junior)
2. To oversee, design and administer all matters relating to the training of the juniors, elite and u23.
3. To maintain a record of individual training data.
4. To evaluate progress of the triathletes against the training programmes and define future targets.
5. To provide lectures on I.R. of Iran Triathlon Federation coaching accreditation programme courses when required.
6. To assist in the preparation of teaching materials for lectures and seminars.
7. Responsible to report to the Federation.
8. To enhance the professional image of triathlon.
9. To work with the sports medicine, sport science and strengths and conditioning committees when required.
1. A university degree in relevant discipline.
2. Excellent command of spoken and written english.
3. Have an international coaching certificate.
4. Have a good experience in coaching, preferably at national level (at least five years).
5. Have a good technical knowledge in basic skills (especially swimming) and represent it at best.
6. Able to cycle with junior squads.
7. Have a good knowledge about the triathletes in Asia (regarding the Federation's target for participating in the Guangzhou Asian Games).
1. The period of the contract runs until the end of the Guangzhou Asian Games.
2. Salary will be in accordance with the I.R. of Iran NOC regulations.
3. With regard to the Iranian triathletes record at the Asian Championships, the coach needs to undertake during two years Coaching in Iran and enhance the records and the finishing positions of Iranian triathletes at the Guangzhou Asian Games.
Please send full resume with current & expected salary, contact telephone number to Mr. Hosseini:
00982188844042 or mob: 00989128038830
Email address: email@example.com before 20 April 2009.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.