This is a rather nice ride, short with a gradual up hill incline that can be done pretty much in the saddle. Once you get to Sertig just turn around and come through Cavadel on the way back with a rather fast downhill on the way back to town.....Beautiful sights too....enjoyed it....
Check it out....
terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2011
domingo, 22 de maio de 2011
Another French Grand Prix race and another podium (3rd) for Barbara Riveros and a great 5th place for Sarah Groff, unfortunately Vicky Holland had to drop out of the race with a flat tyre ....
- 1 Andrea Hewitt (Poissy) 1h03'36
- 2 Emma Moffatt (Charleville) 1h03'36
- 3 Barbara Riveros (Val de Gray) 1h03'39
- 4 Emma Jackson (Parthenay) 1h03'54
- 5 Sarah Groff (Charleville) 1h04'05
- 6 Svenja Bazlen (Châteauroux) 1h04'13
- 7 Carole Péon (Poissy) 1h04'13
- 8 Kate McIlroy (Poissy) 1h04'13
- 9 Emmie Charayron (Lagardère Paris Racing) 1h04'14
- 10 Jessica Harrison (Poissy) 1h04'18
In the men´s race once again the Brownlee brothers came out to blow the competition apart. Right behind came João Silva of Portugal and followed by Gomez Noya.
- 1 Alistair Brownlee (Sartrouville) 56'30
- 2 Jonathan Browlee (Sartrouville) 56'40
- 3 Joao Silva (Sables Vendée) 57'00
- 4 Javier Gomez (Sartrouville) 57'08
- 5 Bertrand Billard (Poissy) 57'50
- 6 Anthony Pujades (Sables Vendée) 58'08
- 7 Brad Kahlefeldt (Sables Vendée) 58'16
- 8 William Clark (Lagardère Paris Racing) 58'19
- 9 Tony Moulai (Poissy) 58'23
- 10 Laurent Vidal (Lagardère Paris Racing) 58'24
Posted by VICVFX at domingo, maio 22, 2011
quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2011
sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011
The 2011 Giro d'Italia will celebrate the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy, with a mountainous route that looks set to exalt a possible duel between Vincenzo Nibali and Riccardo Ricco. Vincenzo Nibali, Michele Scarponi, Denis Menchov and Alberto Contador. Race director Angelo Zomegnan revealed the route in Turin, where the three weeks of racing will begin on Saturday, May 7 with a 21.5km team time trial. The corsa rosa concludes with a 32.8km individual time trial that finishes in
the shadow of the spectacular Milan Duomo on Sunday, May 29.
Posted by VICVFX at sexta-feira, maio 06, 2011