sábado, 17 de janeiro de 2009

A resposta que toda a gente esperava...

...a capa da revista "Outside" do mês de Fevereiro que terá uma grande entrevista com Lance...check it out..

Will you ever do the Ironman? You've got a lot of triathlon fans out their desperate for an answer.

Yeah. Whenever I'm done with this [comeback]. I can unequivocally say yes to that. That's a fact. And I get asked that question every day. I don't know when it was, less than a year ago, that I got some of these Ironman DVDs. I said, Let's see what that's all about. So we've been watching them for the past year. I'm definitely motivated to do an Ironman. We'll go back and I'll be close to 40, but I've swam more in the last three years than before that. And I don't want to just do an Ironman. I don't want to approach it like I approached the marathons. I want to do it as fast as I can.

Sem comentários: